I'm a third-year PhD student in Computer Science at UCI. Here I'm fortunate to be advised by Prof. Stephan Mandt.
Before joining UCI, I got my master degree from New York University, where I was fortunate to work with Prof. Rajesh Ranganath and Prof. Yao Wang. I got my bachelor degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and I also worked closely with Prof. Dong Wang in Tsinghua University.
Here is my CV.
I'm interested in probabilistic modeling, inference, signal processing, and various topics in machine learning.
- 2019.9 - present: PhD student, University of California, Irvine, US
- 2017.9 - 2019.6: MSCS, New York University, US
- 2014.9 - 2017.3: received a M.E. Degree, Bejing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- 2010.9 - 2014.6: received a B.E. Degree, Bejing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Computer Science Department’s M.S. Thesis/Research Fellowship, Fall 2018
- Reviewer for AISTATS 2021, ICML (2021, 2022), NeurIPS 2021, ICLR 2022.
last updated: 2022/05/14