I'm a second-year PhD student in Computer Science at UCI. Here I'm fortunate to be advised by Prof. Stephan Mandt.
Before joining UCI, I got my master degree from New York University, where I was fortunate to work with Prof. Rajesh Ranganath and Prof. Yao Wang. I got my bachelor degree from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, and I also worked closely with Prof. Dong Wang in Tsinghua University.
Here is my CV.
I'm interested in probabilistic modeling, inference, signal processing, natural language processing, and various topics in machine learning.
- 2019.9 - present: PhD student, University of California, Irvine, US
- 2017.9 - 2019.6: master student, New York University, US
- 2014.9 - 2017.3: received a M.E. Degree, Bejing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- 2010.9 - 2014.6: received a B.E. Degree, Bejing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China
- Computer Science Department’s M.S. Thesis/Research Fellowship, Fall 2018
last updated: 2021/03/15